Friday 15 June 2007

"Live like you are going to die tomorrow; learn like you are going to live forever". I've seen that attributed to Einstein, and to Gandhi. But I've never seen a specific citation of where or when either of them said it. Perhaps neither of them did - it may be apocryphal. But it's a good saying, and it sums up my philosophy, and the outlook of this blog.

What follows will be my personal ramblings around and beyond this theme, and hopefully some feedback from readers. I'm very involved in e-learning, in all its aspects (more on this later). I'm very interested in innovative approaches to learning and development (again, more to follow). And I'd like to explore other learning issues.

If you read this, and you're provoked to comment, I'd love to hear from you.

No comments:

Blog Archive